Thursday, May 5, 2011

Annotations


"Rahim Khan had wanted me to stay with him a few more days, to plan more thoroughly. But I knew I had to leave as soon as possible. I was afraid I'd change my mind. I was afraid I'd deliberate, ruminate, agonize, rationalize, and talk myself into not going. I was afraid the appeal of my life in America would draw me back, that I would wade back into that great, big river and let myself forget, let the things I had learned these last few days sink to the bottom. I was afraid that I'd let the waters carry me away from what I had to do. From Hassan. From the past that had come calling. And from this one last chance at redemption." - Amir (243)

photo annotation:
http://emdsp.glogster.com/the-kite-runner-amir-sohrab/

1 comment:

  1. A perfect quotation to match that image - redemption. Great glog as well.

    ReplyDelete